Land Disturbance Application
You will need the following documents for a land disturbance application:
- Documentation of the proposed area of disturbance, either a preliminary plot plan including the proposed building footprint or a sketch
- CAMA Permit: Tina Martin is the CAMA Field Representative with the NC Department of Environmental Quality who covers North Topsail Beach, available at Tina.Martin@ncdenr.gov (252) 725-3908. Please inquire about the need for a CAMA determination.
Please complete this application:
- Log into: https://www.citizenserve.com/northtopsailbeach
- Mouse over “Services” tab in the top bar
- Click on "Planning and Zoning"
- In the left-hand column, click on "Apply online"
- Select "Zoning and Floodplain Permit" in the drop-down menu
- Complete the application and click "submit"
Please upload the preliminary plot plan/sketch and CAMA determination into the application.