Land Disturbance Application


You will need the following documents for a land disturbance application:

  • Documentation of the proposed area of disturbance, either a preliminary plot plan including the proposed building footprint or a sketch
  • CAMA Permit: Tina Martin is the CAMA Field Representative with the NC Department of Environmental Quality who covers North Topsail Beach, available at (252) 725-3908. Please inquire about the need for a CAMA determination.

Application Process

Please complete this application:

  1. Log into:
  2. Mouse over “Services” tab in the top bar
  3. Click on "Planning and Zoning"
  4. In the left-hand column, click on "Apply online"
  5. Select "Zoning and Floodplain Permit" in the drop-down menu
  6. Complete the application and click "submit"

Please upload the preliminary plot plan/sketch and CAMA determination into the application.

Staff Login

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
The password field is case sensitive.